25 November 2008

Moment of Silence.

I never really know how to talk about tragedy. After having experience loss that has greatly affected me, I empathize greatly with the family and friends who have experience loss or tragedy.

All I know is there were two incidents this past weekend that left one cyclist dead and another in serious condition in the hospital.

My heart goes out to the friend and family of Mark Pendleton (C4 Racing) and Ileana Garcia-Parker (Alto Velo).

Mark was killed in unincorporated Contra Costa and Ileana collided with a car up on Skyline/35 and 84.

Here is a link to the article on Mark: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/25/BADV14C2V3.DTL

There has been no press on Ileana's accident, only information passed amongst friends.


Please keep both in your thoughts as you celebrate Thanksgiving this week with your family and friends.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: